I’m an Australian software engineer living in New York City.
I like working on scalable systems and asynchronous programming. I like nitty gritty low-level stuff. Software war stories are the best. I think Linux is great. I think Python is awesome.
I write about basically anything on here. I like eating and cooking with my fiancée Laurie, so expect a lot of food chat.
You can contact me by emailing [my first name]@[this domain].
Where my code lives
- sourcehut - My newer/more recent software projects. Eventually I’ll migrate everything here from github.
- github - where the majority of my projects live
More Interesting Projects
- Roland, a browser with vim-like bindings written in Python. I don’t use this anymore but it’s a pretty neat project.
- gbulb, the GTK event loop implemented for the asyncio API. Unmaintained, but a fun project nonetheless.
- aiomanhole, a means of getting a REPL in a running Python process.
- luna, a terminal with daemon mode that I wrote myself.